Date(s) - 01/16/2018
7:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Pediatric Health Associates
Categories No Categories
Does any of this sound familiar?
– Will Your child only fall asleep when nursing or bottle feeding?
– Does your child need a soother or pacifier in order to get to sleep?
– Are you waking up with your child once, twice, three or more times a night?
– Does your child need to be rocked, bounced, or taken for a car ride in order to take a nap?
– Is your own lack of sleep starting to take its toll on you and your family?
Please join us!
Geared to parents of children 4-17 months.
No fee. Space limited. Please register.